15 minutes total
- 2 mins of stationary short-hops
- Go for longer and skip the later steps of this daily if you aren't able to do it 70% of the time.
- Do the short-hops in sets of 5 or 10, then stop, shake out your hands, and go again
- Remember that after pressing the jump button, you have 3 frames (or 3/60ths of a second) to let go of it for the short-hop to register
- Put the focus on letting go of the button quickly rather than on pressing the button quickly
- Press down on the stick at the peak of the jump (look for the little flash on your character to know you are doing it right)
- Follow the same advice as above
- Try to do 3 to 5 in a row in a single direction, then go the other direction
- Near the end, mix it up and do 1 left, then 1 right, 1 left, and so on. Back and forth.
Remember to not move onto the next step if you can't do the current step at least 70% of the time!